|Home||» Products||» Industrial Chemicals||» Hydrochloric Acid|
- Elemental Gases
- Hydrogen, Chlorine
- Steel Pickling,Ore Refining, Hydrolyzing Agent, Scale Removal, Food Processing, Activation Of Petroleum Wells, Catalyst In Organic Process, Removal Of Heavy Metal From Carbon Black And Activated Carbon
Holding years of experience in this domain, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide stock of Hydrochloric Acid. This versatile industrial acid chemical is a colorless watery liquid with a sharp, irritating odor. It is a highly reactive chemical and it forms metal chlorides, most of which are soluble. Widely demanded in chemical, metal, food processing and steel industry, it is used for removal of heavy metal from carbon black and activated carbon. Moreover, we are offering this Hydrochloric Acid at pocket friendly prices
- Strong mineral acid
- Clear and colorless
- Highly corrosive
- Appearance Clear,Colorless Liquid
- Assay as HCL(wt./wt.) 30% Min.
- Free Cl2(wt./Vol.) 0.10 ppm Max.
- NAME OF THE PRODUCT :: Hydrochloric Acid
- STATE :: Liquid
- COMMERCIAL / TRADE NAME :: Hydrochloric Acid
- CHEMICAL FORMULA :: HCL
- MOLECULAR WEIGHT :: 36.46
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :: As above
- PACKING :: Rubber Lined Tanker (ISO TANK), IBC Tank, HDPE
HANDLING OF SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT HAZARDS U/L Approved Drum
- Use rubber gloves, side cover Safety goggles,
- Face mask, Apron, Safety Shoes, etc.
- Keep container tightly closed. Stored in a cool & well-ventilated are. Use exhaust ventilation/fume-hood while transferring the material.
- In case of spillage, neutralize the spilled HCL or cover with dry sand & clean the area with plenty of water.
- In case of any exposure to skin or eyes, wash the affected area immediately with plenty of water till irritation stops & remove the contaminated clothes.
- Refer MSDS of HCL for more details.
- Steel pickling,Ore refining, Hydrolyzing agent, Scale removal
- Food Processing, Activation of Petroleum Wells, Catalyst in organic process
- Removal of heavy metal from carbon black and activated carbon
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Others
- Packaging Details
- Rubber Lined Tanker (ISO TANK), IBC Tank, HDPE
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East